These guidelines are in place to ensure the health of the business and maintain the consistent income for the business to operate. There are only so many hours available for teaching and I have been doing this for far to long to deal with the unnecessary stress of clients that don't respect these rules, my main focus should be a good teacher.
I bill on the 1st of the month for the lessons of that month (no later than the 3rd). Lessons not paid by 3rd of the month are charged a $25 late fee. We do not refund unattended lessons. Holidays that are work paid holidays adhere to us, just as they do to your job. Our Lessons function like subscriptions, they are expected to be completed weekly.
Zero Tolerance for failing to respect and follow our policies, we will simply fill the time with another client. (Choosing to do lessons with Us, requires you take responsibility.)
We do not offer lesson credits for missed or canceled lessons or rescheduling.
• All Lessons are to be held to those guidelines. Constant skipping will result in the lessons being counted towards the amount originally purchased. Lessons are billed as the package pricing listed, whether all the lessons are completed each month or not. If we are unable to perform a lesson due to unforeseen events such as power outage, sickness or bad weather, then we will credit the lesson.
• We do not credit lessons that are missed by client vacations
• Discontinue lessons: 30 Day WRITTEN notice via email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) is REQUIRED. If notice is not given the following tuition period will need to be paid for . The last months tuition can be handled as a deposit as well. If are ending lessons this must be done between the 1-3rd of the month prior to the one ending, for example you would provide notice between October 1-3rd if you are not doing lessons in November..
• Lessons at the school/online: Students are expected to show up (5) minutes before their assigned lesson time prepared with appropriate books, writing utensils, and any other items assigned by the teacher. We do not travel to homes.
• Summer Lessons: 6 Lessons are required to continue lessons.. SIX (6) Summer Lessons are mandatory.
• Bad weather days are done as make-ups on another scheduled day or if necessary a Saturday will be used for make-ups.
• Security deposit for last months tuition is mandatory.
• All Sales are final on all lessons and packages. We do not do refunds.