These guidelines are in place to ensure the health of the business and maintain the consistent income for the business to operate. There are only so many hours available for teaching and I have been doing this for far to long to deal with the unnecessary stress of clients that don't respect these rules, my main focus should be a good teacher.
We bill on the 1st of the month for the lessons of that month (no later than the 3rd). Lessons not paid by 3rd of the month are charged a $25 late fee. We do not refund unattended lessons. Holidays that are work paid holidays adhere to us, just as they do to your job. Our Lessons function like subscriptions, they are expected to be completed weekly.
We do not offer lesson credits for missed or canceled lessons or rescheduling.
• All Lessons are to be held to those guidelines. Constant skipping will result in the lessons being counted towards the amount originally purchased. Lessons are billed as the package pricing listed, whether all the lessons are completed each month or not. If we are unable to perform a lesson due to unforeseen events such as power outage, sickness or bad weather, then we will credit the lesson.
• We do not credit lessons that are missed by client vacations
• Lessons are counted whether you attend or not.
• When starting a series of lessons, a last months tuition will be also due as a deposit as well. This ensures if the lessons must end abruptly on your end it doesn't put the business in a bad position. This is in place because written notice of at least 30 days in the past was ignored to consistently. * Security deposit for last months tuition is mandatory.
•Scheduling is based on our availability, as its not cost efficient to do say a single in person lesson on a day that there are no other lessons booked back to back. If you want more time options then we suggest doing online lessons.
•Primetime hours such as weekdays between 3-7:30 pm are booked for consistent students that book multi month packages.
•We have set rates
• Lessons at the school/online: Students are expected to show up (5) minutes before their assigned lesson time prepared with appropriate books, writing utensils, and any other items assigned by the teacher. We do not travel to homes.
• Summer Lessons: 6 Lessons are required to continue lessons.. SIX (6) Summer Lessons are mandatory.
• Bad weather days are done as make-ups on another scheduled day or if necessary a Saturday will be used for make-ups.
• All Sales are final on all lessons and packages. We do not do refunds.
* It is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions and acknowledge them to conduct business with us.
Zero Tolerance for failing to respect and follow our policies, we will simply fill the time with another client. (Choosing to do lessons with Us, requires you take responsibility.)